Mixin' it up - Shokus Internet Radio Speaks with "Wally"

I'm gonna start mixing it up on the blog from this point forward. Whereas the site usually mimics the announcement section of our website, starting today I'm going to muse, pontificate and enlighten regarding all things classic.

In addition to the usual announcements, I hope to share what movies I'm watching and refer you to different blogs or sites that I find interesting.


First up, for those that haven't heard about Shokus Internet Radio, it's a 24 hour internet radio station that is devoted to Classic TV.

Billed as "TV on the radio for Baby Boomers," Shokus may become your new favorite radio station -- only it's on the internet! It has a variety of programming devoted to TV related shows as well as a live call-in program (Stu's Show) hosted every Wednesday by Stu Shostak from 3 to 5 Pacific.

This week's guest is Tony Dow ("Wally" from Leave it to Beaver). Be sure to tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment